Супермодератор

Поблагодарил: 805
Поблагодарили 6,951 раз за 1,594 сообщений
Репа: 1190
Цитата:
Сообщение от Faisal_Computer Посмотреть сообщение

GPGeMMC Team Very Happy to Introduce you
The World's 1st & Unique & Very Exclusive
Whole Boot Area/Sector/Region Size Change of eMMC !!!
( Boot1, Boot2, RPMB )

What is it ?
****By Changing Boot Area/Sector/Region Size you can solve lot of problems, such as...
****If you got Mobile that just Looping on Samsung logo and Writing file not solved there is chances &
possibilities if you change it's boot Area/Sector/Region size and write boot file can solve the problem.
****If you got Mobile that can't write boot files there is chances & possibilities if you change it's boot Area/Sector/Region size and write boot file can solve the problem.
****If you got Mobile which create Partitions problems and can't be solve with Flashing even with PIT file and Boot repair also not helps there is chances & possibilities if you change it's boot Area/Sector/Region size and write boot file can solve the problem.
****You can change eMMC ic from one phone to another phone. for example you have to change eMMC ic of Samsung S4 I9500 but you don't have Same Emmc ic. you can take eMMC ic from Samsung S3 i9300 and Sold it on Samsung S4 for fix the Problems.
****There is also many problems can be fix by
Changing Boot Area/Sector/Region Size !! as We Research Alot So as you guys Will test it and Report we can Solve and Improve lot of things !!

How to Change Boot Area/Sector/Region Size

http://gpgindustries.com/download/GP...hp?dir=Setups/

Обновка GPGeMMC_v1.11

paypal.me/STimur

Последний раз редактировалось Evil; 28.04.2016 в 12:32.
gulka вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
Следующие пользователи поблагодарили gulka за это сообщение:
DB2020_Logs (29.01.2014)